Looking for a new carry on? I have had my Cabin Zero backpack for 2 months now and I’m a little bit in love! I had been looking for a new functional carry one that I could double up as my day pack and this is the winner.
Size is everything
The Cabin Zero bags come in 2 sizes. A Large 44L or a small 28L. Now as much as I wanted to get the 44L with my 60L hiking backpack I thought it would be a bit much walking round with a 44L on my front!
The 28L is perfect for me. I use the backpack for 2 things, as a carry on while I’m flying (which is a lot) and as a work day pack while I’m out and about. It works perfectly for both.Although a side holder for my water would make this bag even more perfect. It’s pretty much the one thing that lets it down as a day pack. That said it’s not actually sold as a day pack, more as a carry-on. However, as a backpacker, everything I take with me has to have multi-functions.
As my carry one, I load it up with my electronics and anything else I can’t fit in my check-in so it can weigh a fair amount. The padded straps mean the weight isn’t uncomfortable (good job cabin zero). It’s even fine as a front pack, which I have to use it as when I’m on the move!
Then as a day pack, It normally has my laptop, camera, rain jacket and anything else I may need for the day.
I’ve also used it on a few adventures! Like horse riding in Costa Rica at Mistico Park!
The backpack comes in a lot of colors, it was not easy to decide on yellow! But I liked the idea of having a backpack that’s a bit brighter. I’m really happy with the color, my only issue is keeping it clean! Using it every day it picks up a lot of dirt. Good job it’s machine washable!
Things I love about this backpack
- The size is perfect for me to go with my big checked in hiking backpack. If you get the 44l size it is the perfect size for your carry on.
- It also works well as a day pack and a work bag for my digital nomad office. It has some seriously thick padded shoulder straps, which really help with the weight I carry!
- The color and look of the bag is great, the extra padded straps are also a big win for me
- Inside the bag, there is a compartment for my laptop plus 2 zip pockets that I use to store my chargers, first aid kit and any other smaller items I keep in my carry on.
- The size clips are perfect for me to attach my yoga mat! I know they may not be meant for that but I love that I can do this!
- It has a Built-in Global Tracker, powered by Okoban. That means if you lose it you can just go online and find out where it is.
- If you like them on Facebook you get a 25-year warranty!
So if you are looking for a stylish multi-functional bag look no further! If you want to get your hands on one of these fabulous bags and also save some money then all you need to do is click here and when you check out enter the code CZCLAIRESITCHYFEET to get 10% off!