So what do you do when you realize you don’t want a traditional lifestyle and want to try life on the road?
This isn’t a universal how-to manual that’s guaranteed to get you from your current job and personal commitments to a no-strings-attached, location-independent lifestyle. What it is, is a step by step guide of how to untangle yourself from your current life with the goal of gaining more freedom.
What this book covers:
- How to deal with the existential crisis you are likely to have
- Transitioning to a nomad life
- Dealing with unsupportive friends and family
- How to mentally prepare
- Dealing with money (Saving and making)
- How to find a digital nomad job
- Finding a work-life balance and learning to work on the road
- How to plan your travels and figuring what kind of traveler you are
- What to pack
- Traveling solo
- Dealing with your fear
- How to find your community so you don’t feel alone
- When things go wrong
Admitting you want to leave is easy.
Making the decision to leave now that’s the hard part!