Ever since I first clapped eyes on a picture of someone relaxing in the pools at Grutas Tolantongo I knew
My most popular countries
My top North American posts
- The Ultimate Backing Mexico Itinerary
- The Best Yoga Retreats Mexico 2020
- 4 Fun New York Water Tours to Take
- 7 Helpful Tips for Traveling Solo in New York
- 10 British inspired places to visit in New York City
- Diving in Riviera Maya | The Best Mexican Diving
- How to get from JFK Airport to New York City
- The 11 most Instagrammable places to eat in New York City
- A Weekend in New York City
- Visiting Tulum Ruins in Mexico
- How to get from Cancun airport to Playa Del Carmen
- The Playa del Carmen Digital Nomads Guide
- Whale shark tours from Playa del Carmen | Everything you need to know
- Cozumel Scuba Diving
- 2 week itinerary for Cuba
- My Essential Packing Guide for Cuba
Download my packing list
Explore my North America blog posts
Planning a vacation to Mexico can be really overwhelming with so many vacation hot spots to choose from. Cancun offers
In this guide, I’m going to share with you the different options you have for traveling between Cancun airport and
Ever since a friend told me about a magical tour they took in the Riviera Maya I knew I needed
Are you looking for a cenote near Playa del Carmen to visit? Well, you’re in luck because there are many
Just arrived and wondering what safe and fun things to do in Playa del Carmen right now in 2021, during
Did someone say whale shark tours in Playa del Carmen? Swimming with whale sharks in Playa del Carmen is one
Backpacking in Central America? Getting a bus from Tikal to Tulum isn’t so straightforward. Mexico is an obvious next stop
Is Playa del Carmen safe? I think this is the post I’ve put off writing for the longest time, but
Thinking of going bull shark diving in Playa del Carmen Mexico? In this post, you are going to learn everything
Thinking of scuba diving in Riviera Maya and wondering where to go? Some of the best sites to scuba dive
There are no shortage of Playa del Carmen Spas that’s for sure. But with so many how do you pick
Feeling totally overwhelmed?
Don’t worry it’s normal, especially if you are planning your first trip. Or considering a big life change like becoming a digital nomad.
If there is something specific that you want hep with then I offer 121 advice sessions at a cost of $100 per session.
You simply fill out a form telling me what you want to talk about. We book in an hour slot and I do a little research to prepare for our session.
Once the session is over I’ll send you any notes and follow up things we talked about like links to great websites, personalized travel itineraries etc within 24 hours.
Book your trip now
Are you ready to book your trip? Well to help you get the best deals and service here are the companies that I personally use to book all of my travel online. I always shop around before booking anything, but these are my tried and tested starting places.
- Skyscanner – I’m a bit fan of Skyscanner, it is who I use to book all of my flights. I often will check other like Google Flights or Momodo, but I always go here first and it is who I book 99% of my flights with.
- Booking.com – I LOVE booking.com especially when I can book and cancel free up until a certain point, mostly because my plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – I’m not a huge user of Airbnb, but sometimes I do like to use it, and I ALWAYS check it before I book anything else. You can get some really cool places to stay here, and it is especially good in places like Cuba. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hostelworld – If you are looking for hostels then this is a great place to check first. They often have additional places that you won’t find on Bookin.com.
- Agoda – Although I don’t use it as much as booking.com, Agonda is especially good if you are traveling in Asia as they really do dominate there.
- Workpackers – If you want to travel on the cheap and save money on accommodationg then you need Workpackers in your life. You can read more about it here. If you click this link to sign up and use the code CLAIRESITCHYFEET then you can get a 40% discount on your membership!
- 12Go – If you are traveling in Asia and want to pre-book your transportation then 12Go is a fantastic site to do so. They have buses, trains, and air travel.
- RentalCars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Welcome Pickups – Very occasionally getting from the airport to my accommodation is a total pain in the butt, or I’m traveling in a group and it makes sense to arrange a pickup. When I do I use Welcome pickups.
- World Nomads – If you are looking for flexible travel insurance then it’s World Nomads all the way. I wrote all about insurance here if you want a more thorough review.
- SafetyWing – AsI’m a Digita Nomad and not moving around quite so much anymore I personally use SafetyWing now for my health insurance. I wrote a full review here.
- Viatour – Sometimes it can be a little expensive, but I like Viatour for somethings, especially if you can get a discount code! It’s also great for inspiration.
- Klook – If you are traveling in Asia, then Klook is great! You can book all kinds of tours, activities, and train tickets, plus they even have sim cards and WiFi.