Let’s face it solo female travelers have different things to worry about than men.
Whether you are thinking about taking a short solo vacation or embarking on an around the world backpacking trip, this guide to solo travel is for you.
In this short book, I guide you through a step-by-step process to planning and booking your first solo travel experience, as well as sharing my own experience as a solo female traveler.
It will put your mind at ease and provide a practical guide to help encourage you to join the ranks as one of the increasing number of fearless women traveling the world solo.
Topics covered in this book include:
- Safety advice for solo female travelers
- Dealing with negativity from family and friends
- How to plan your first solo trip
- Finding the best travel deals
How to save money for your vacation
- Making friends when traveling solo
- How to feel confident traveling
- Overcoming fears about traveling alone
- What to pack for your solo trip
Don’t let the fear hold you back. Buy The Solo Girls Guide To Traveling Without Fear today.