Need some travel resources to help plan your trip? You got it. In fact I can even plan it for you!
Or maybe you have a case of Wanderlust that you just can’t shift and are looking for some help setting up your own blog, or even becoming a digital nomad? I’ve got you covered!
Thinking of becoming a yoga teacher or going on a yoga retreat? Or maybe you are just looking for for some tips on staying healthy while you are traveling. Yup got all that too.
From must read travel books to downloadable packing list and itineraries in this section you are going to find all this and more.
I’ve split it in to 4 sections so it is easier to navigate, just click on one of the images below to explore further.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions you still have.
Explore my resources
Need some help?
Feeling totally overwhelmed?
Don’t worry it’s normal, especially if you are planning your first trip. Or considering a big life change like becoming a digital nomad.
If there is something specific that you want hep with then I offer 121 advice sessions at a cost of $100 per session.
You simply fill out a form telling me what you want to talk about. We book in an hour slot and I do a little research to prepare for our session.
Once the session is over I’ll send you any notes and follow up things we talked about like links to great websites, personalized travel itineraries etc within 24 hours.
Book your trip now
Are you ready to book your trip? Well to help you get the best deals and service here are the companies that I personally use to book all of my travel online. I always shop around before booking anything, but these are my tried and tested starting places.
- Skyscanner – I’m a bit fan of Skyscanner, it is who I use to book all of my flights. I often will check other like Google Flights or Momodo, but I always go here first and it is who I book 99% of my flights with.
- Booking.com – I LOVE booking.com especially when I can book and cancel free up until a certain point, mostly because my plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – I’m not a huge user of Airbnb, but sometimes I do like to use it, and I ALWAYS check it before I book anything else. You can get some really cool places to stay here, and it is especially good in places like Cuba. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hostelworld – If you are looking for hostels then this is a great place to check first. They often have additional places that you won’t find on Bookin.com.
- Agoda – Although I don’t use it as much as booking.com, Agonda is especially good if you are traveling in Asia as they really do dominate there.
- Workpackers – If you want to travel on the cheap and save money on accommodationg then you need Workpackers in your life. You can read more about it here. If you click this link to sign up and use the code CLAIRESITCHYFEET then you can get a 40% discount on your membership!
- Book a Way – If you are traveling in Asia and want to pre-book your transportation then Bookaway.com is a fantastic site to do so. They have buses, trains, and cars.
- RentalCars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Welcome Pickups – Very occasionally getting from the airport to my accommodation is a total pain in the butt, or I’m traveling in a group and it makes sense to arrange a pickup. When I do I use Welcome pickups.
- World Nomads – If you are looking for flexible travel insurance then it’s World Nomads all the way. I wrote all about insurance here if you want a more thorough review.
- SafetyWing – AsI’m a Digita Nomad and not moving around quite so much anymore I personally use SafetyWing now for my health insurance. I wrote a full review here.
- Viatour – Sometimes it can be a little expensive, but I like Viatour for somethings, especially if you can get a discount code! It’s also great for inspiration.
- Klook – If you are traveling in Asia, then Klook is great! You can book all kinds of tours, activities, and train tickets, plus they even have sim cards and WiFi.