There really is no where quite like Europe!
I think growing up there I was so spoilt and too it for granted just how cheap it is to travel from country to country. Most of my European guides are Solo girl’s Guides to different countries or cities.
My most popular countries
My top European posts
- Traditional London Food To Try On Your Next Trip
- The Madrid Solo Travel Guide
- The Solo Guide to Hamburg
- Instagram Worthy Places in London
- Liverpool Tips to help you plan your day out in Liverpool
- Packing advice for Europe
- 6 day trips from Tignes to take during the Summer
- Summer in Tignes
- Surf Camp Spain
- Things to do in Mijas Pueblo
- Brussels Itinerary (Plus Bruges and Ghent)
- The Solo Girls Guide to Sofia
- The Solo Girl’s Guide to Zurich
- The Solo Girl’s Guide to Copenhagen
- The Solo Girl’s Guide to Barcelona
- The Solo Girl’s Guide to Prague
- A Day in Bath
Download my packing list
In this post, you will find the perfect Budapest 2 day itinerary according to guest blogger Jacob from Travel Lemming. Here’s what he had to
Are you looking for your next vacation? Are you searching for villas in Italy with a private pool? In this post, you will find 5
Thinking of a day out in Liverpool? Looking for some Liverpool tips? Here is everything you need to know to help you plan a visit
Want to see the real England? Then you need to visit Cornwall at least once. If you visit Cornwall then you really should do some
Whether its stunning coastline, sandy beaches, quaint villages, farmhouses or moorland Devon has it all. Here are some things to do and places to visit
Feeling totally overwhelmed?
Don’t worry it’s normal, especially if you are planning your first trip. Or considering a big life change like becoming a digital nomad.
If there is something specific that you want hep with then I offer 121 advice sessions at a cost of $100 per session.
You simply fill out a form telling me what you want to talk about. We book in an hour slot and I do a little research to prepare for our session.
Once the session is over I’ll send you any notes and follow up things we talked about like links to great websites, personalized travel itineraries etc within 24 hours.
Book your trip now
Are you ready to book your trip? Well to help you get the best deals and service here are the companies that I personally use to book all of my travel online. I always shop around before booking anything, but these are my tried and tested starting places.
- Skyscanner – I’m a bit fan of Skyscanner, it is who I use to book all of my flights. I often will check other like Google Flights or Momodo, but I always go here first and it is who I book 99% of my flights with.
- Booking.com – I LOVE booking.com especially when I can book and cancel free up until a certain point, mostly because my plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – I’m not a huge user of Airbnb, but sometimes I do like to use it, and I ALWAYS check it before I book anything else. You can get some really cool places to stay here, and it is especially good in places like Cuba. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hostelworld – If you are looking for hostels then this is a great place to check first. They often have additional places that you won’t find on Bookin.com.
- Agoda – Although I don’t use it as much as booking.com, Agonda is especially good if you are traveling in Asia as they really do dominate there.
- Workpackers – If you want to travel on the cheap and save money on accommodationg then you need Workpackers in your life. You can read more about it here. If you click this link to sign up and use the code CLAIRESITCHYFEET then you can get a 40% discount on your membership!
- 12Go – If you are traveling in Asia and want to pre-book your transportation then 12Go is a fantastic site to do so. They have buses, trains, and air travel.
- RentalCars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Welcome Pickups – Very occasionally getting from the airport to my accommodation is a total pain in the butt, or I’m traveling in a group and it makes sense to arrange a pickup. When I do I use Welcome pickups.
- World Nomads – If you are looking for flexible travel insurance then it’s World Nomads all the way. I wrote all about insurance here if you want a more thorough review.
- SafetyWing – AsI’m a Digita Nomad and not moving around quite so much anymore I personally use SafetyWing now for my health insurance. I wrote a full review here.
- Viatour – Sometimes it can be a little expensive, but I like Viatour for somethings, especially if you can get a discount code! It’s also great for inspiration.
- Klook – If you are traveling in Asia, then Klook is great! You can book all kinds of tours, activities, and train tickets, plus they even have sim cards and WiFi.