Heading to NYC and want to make the most of being in one of the most Instagrammed cities in the world? Not only is New York City full of super cool places to Instagram. It is also full of the most delicious and photogenic food EVER. So grab your smartphone, and add these 11 most Instagrammable places to eat in New York City to your Google Maps.
My top 11 most Instagrammable places to eat in New York City
Milk & Cream Cereal Bar
Top Tip: Avoid during the weekends on hot days as this place gets packed!
Every day is #tacotuesday at Tacombi and this is by far one of my favorite Instagrammable places to eat in New York.
Avocado Appetit Cafe
Oh, Avocado how I love thee.
What could be better than a smashed Avocado on toast?
I know what. A whole cafe dedicated to our favorite little green superfood, that’s what.
Oh, and did I mention how frickin cute it is?
Want my unicorn t-shirt?
Black Seed Bagels
Did someone say Canadian bagels in NYC?
Are you a blogger? Take a read of my faviourite blogging courses that helped me to explode my traffic and start earning an income from my blog.
Looking for the best-looking pastries in Manhattan?
Then you need to take a trip to Supermoon Bakehouse, my pastry-loving friend.
Oh hello, beautiful latte.
Where do you find the best-looking latte in Manhattan? At Honeybrains that’s where!
Like your background writing in neon and your food served in bowls?
Then Broken Coconut is the place for you.
Head over to East Village for some of the best looking healthy eats in Manhattan.
Cruzing on the River
Where do you get the best views in Manhattan?
On the water of course!
If you want to get a killer skyline shot whilst sipping wine then book on a river cruise.
NoMo has to be one of the most Instagrammed restaurants in New York City. And for a good reason, I mean just look at it!
Dylan’s Candy Bar
Not had enough sugar?
Then head over to Dylans Candy Bar and order one of these colorful beauties.
They should probably come with a diabetes warning though – So, maybe take a friend who can share the sugar with you.
Want more sugar?
Hello, colorful cookie dough… goodbye toned stomach!
I hope this list has provided you with plenty of insta inspiration for your next trip to New York City. Not only are these my favorite Instagrammable places to eat in New York, but they are all just great places to eat! It’s one of the things I love most about New York, eating haha. If you aren’t planning to do a food tour in New York, you need to!
Living in New York City and want to find someone to enjoy these Instagramable places with? I recently discovered a fun new app called OneRoof app. OneRoof makes it super easy to meet people with similar interests living in your building. How cool is that? So often we don’t know our neighbors, but your new best friend could be closer than you think. The app helps you to build new friendships and so much more! Communication should go further than a nod in the elevator.
OneRoof app is a fun way to:
- Buy and sell items from each other
- Organize dog play dates
- Ask a neighbor to dog sit
- Find a gym buddy
- Attend board game nights
- Do clothing swaps
- Organize events
- Offer your services such as dog walking or watering plants
- Exchange/recommend books
- Arrange road trips
- Explore cool things to do in the city together
- Create an outdoor cookout
- Meet for neighbor movie nights
Big thanks to my favorite NYC based bloggers and Instagrammers for being a part of this post make sure you check out their blogs!
I hope you have found this useful. Don’t forget to download these travel apps!
Looking for somewhere to stay in NYC? Here are my favorite places if you are on a budget:
This post was proofread by Grammarly
Book your trip now
Are you ready to book your trip? To help you get the best deals and service here are the companies that I personally use to book all of my travel online. I always shop around before booking anything, but these are my tried and tested starting places.
- Skyscanner – I’m a bit fan of Skyscanner, it is who I use to book all of my flights. I often will check other like Google Flights or Momodo, but I always go here first and it is who I book 99% of my flights with.
- Booking.com – I LOVE booking.com especially when I can book and cancel free up until a certain point, mostly because my plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – I’m not a huge user of Airbnb, but sometimes I do like to use it, and I ALWAYS check it before I book anything else. You can get some really cool places to stay here, and it is especially good in places like Cuba. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hostelworld – If you are looking for hostels then this is a great place to check first. They often have additional places that you won’t find on Bookin.com.
- Agoda – Although I don’t use it as much as booking.com, Agonda is especially good if you are traveling in Asia as they really do dominate there.
- Worldpackers – If you want to travel on the cheap and save money on accommodation then you need Worldpackers in your life. You can read more about it here. If you click this link to sign up and use the code CLAIRESITCHYFEET then you can get a 40% discount on your membership!
- Book a Way – If you are traveling in Asia and want to pre-book your transportation then bookaway.com is a fantastic site to do so. They have buses, trains, and cars.
- RentalCars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Welcome Pickups – Very occasionally getting from the airport to my accommodation is a total pain in the butt, or I’m traveling in a group and it makes sense to arrange a pickup. When I do I use Welcome pickups.
- World Nomads – If you are looking for flexible travel insurance then it’s World Nomads all the way. I wrote all about insurance here if you want a more thorough review.
- SafetyWing – AsI’m a Digital Nomad and not moving around quite so much anymore I personally use SafetyWing now for my health insurance. I wrote a full review here.
- Viatour – Sometimes it can be a little expensive, but I like Viatour for somethings, especially if you can get a discount code! It’s also great for inspiration.
- Klook – If you are traveling in Asia, then Klook is great! You can book all kinds of tours, activities, and train tickets, plus they even have sim cards and WiFi.