So you have been bitten by the Yoga bug and decided it’s time to do your Yoga Training in Bali! Well first of all, before you go any further I suggest you take a read of this post I wrote about choosing a yoga teacher training. There is a lot to consider before booking anything. Doing my yoga teacher training in Mexico was truly life-changing, so I know all too well just how important this is to you.
I wanted to put this post together on the best yoga teacher training Bali, as I now alongside India, Bali is one of the top yoga destinations in the world. You can find some of the best yoga teachers in Bali, which is what makes it such a hot spot for yoga.
So without further ado, here are my recommendations for your yoga instructor course Bali.
Ps. if you just want to do a yoga retreat in Bali, check out this post, and if you are planning on getting a new travel yoga mat, read this.
Yoga Training in Bali
This list is in no particular order, each of these Bali yoga courses is different and will appeal to different people depending on the kind of yoga teacher training you are interested in doing.
Union Yoga School Bali
Union Yoga school Bali are offering yoga teacher training that included Hatha, Vinyassa, Yin, and Ashtanga styles of yoga. This is a great course if you want a more general yoga teacher training that will allow you to teach a variety of different styles.
The yoga training takes place in Ubud over 22 days (200 hours) and includes daily asana practice, spiritual teachings, and vegetarian meals.
Prices start from $2,072 USD and you can learn more here.
Bali Yoga School yoga instructor training Bali
Bali Yoga School is another yoga teacher training in Bali that is offering a comprehensive teacher training in a multitude of styles. On this 200-hour yoga teacher training Bali, they will cover both Vinyasa and Ashtanga styles of yoga as well as covering more general yoga spiritual teachings and mantra and chanting. Meals are provided and the 200-hour teacher training in Bali takes place in Ubud over 27 days.
Prices start from $2,200 and you can find out more information here.
Aayaa yoga teaching course Bali
Aayaa Yoga is an up and coming school, offering a very reasonable yoga teaching course Bali. So, if you are looking for a budget yoga teacher training, this is a great option. I love the look of this course as they really focus on Ayurveda, which was a big part of my yoga teacher training.
The course covers a lot of different styles of yoga including Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Kriya, Aerial, and Ashtanga. They also teach the principles of meditation and Ayurveda plus Philosophy, anatomy, and physiology. It looks like a pretty amazing course and they are really packing a lot into those 20 days!
The yoga school is in Ubud and prices start from $1,344 you can find out more by clicking here.
Ulu Yoga teacher training Ubud
Ulu Yoga school offers multi-style yoga teacher training in Ubud. The course covers Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Aerial, and Acro. Perfect if you want to cover all bases in your yoga teacher training. The course is very dynamic so if you want to delve deep into asana practice and learn alignment and hands-on adjustments this is the perfect course for you.
They also offer workshops in aerial, acro and SUP, prenatal, injuries, pranayama and meditation. So with this teacher training course, you are going to cover a lot of ground! They have courses each month in both Bali and Thailand.
Prices start from $2,399 and the course is 200 hours over 20 days.
You can find out more information here.
Akasha Yoga Academy Bali
As much as the multi-style yoga courses seem great, it’s a lot of different elements they are cramming into what you will soon realize is a very short space of time.
If you already have a good idea that you want to teach Hatha yoga, then perhaps the best yoga teacher training Bali you can do is this Hatha focused course with Akasha Yoga Academy. This course is just focused on Hatha and over the 30 days, you will deepen and solidify your practice. At the end of the course, you will be a confident yoga practitioner, ready to begin sharing this beautiful practice with others.
Prices start at $2,720 and the course takes place in Ubud. For more infomation click here.
Yoga Bliss Yoga School Bali
This is one of the few yoga teacher training courses not in Ubud! The course takes place in a place called Nusa Lembonga. Not only will you deepen your yoga practice and be confident in teaching a 90-minute class by the end of the training. But you will also receive some Balinese pampering and go on a snorkeling trip, work hard and play hard!
The course covers Power, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Ashtanga, and Yin Yang styles of yoga over the 21 days.
Prices start from $2,678 and you can find out more information here.
Ulu Yoga – Areal Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
Are you already a yoga teacher and looking to expand your practice by doing an additional yoga certification Bali? Then this 50-hour areal yoga training course in Bala could be for you. What better place to learn areal yoga than in beautiful Bali?
The 50 hours are spread out over 6 days and the course covers both areal and acro yoga in Ubud Bali.
Prices start from $799 and you can learn more about the course here.
Book your trip now
Are you ready to book your trip? To help you get the best deals and service here are the companies that I personally use to book all of my travel online. I always shop around before booking anything, but these are my tried and tested starting places.
- Skyscanner – I’m a bit fan of Skyscanner, it is who I use to book all of my flights. I often will check other like Google Flights or Momodo, but I always go here first and it is who I book 99% of my flights with.
- Booking.com – I LOVE booking.com especially when I can book and cancel free up until a certain point, mostly because my plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – I’m not a huge user of Airbnb, but sometimes I do like to use it, and I ALWAYS check it before I book anything else. You can get some really cool places to stay here, and it is especially good in places like Cuba. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hostelworld – If you are looking for hostels then this is a great place to check first. They often have additional places that you won’t find on Bookin.com.
- Agoda – Although I don’t use it as much as booking.com, Agonda is especially good if you are traveling in Asia as they really do dominate there.
- Worldpackers – If you want to travel on the cheap and save money on accommodation then you need Worldpackers in your life. You can read more about it here. If you click this link to sign up and use the code CLAIRESITCHYFEET then you can get a 40% discount on your membership!
- Book a Way – If you are traveling in Asia and want to pre-book your transportation then bookaway.com is a fantastic site to do so. They have buses, trains, and cars.
- RentalCars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Welcome Pickups – Very occasionally getting from the airport to my accommodation is a total pain in the butt, or I’m traveling in a group and it makes sense to arrange a pickup. When I do I use Welcome pickups.
- World Nomads – If you are looking for flexible travel insurance then it’s World Nomads all the way. I wrote all about insurance here if you want a more thorough review.
- SafetyWing – AsI’m a Digital Nomad and not moving around quite so much anymore I personally use SafetyWing now for my health insurance. I wrote a full review here.
- Viatour – Sometimes it can be a little expensive, but I like Viatour for somethings, especially if you can get a discount code! It’s also great for inspiration.
- Klook – If you are traveling in Asia, then Klook is great! You can book all kinds of tours, activities, and train tickets, plus they even have sim cards and WiFi.