You’ve been planning your dream trip for months now. All your college buddies are finally going to reunite, get away from the city, and explore the slopes Colorado has to offer. Everyone has their rooms booked, ski passes purchased and babysitters hired for the trip. However, everyone’s also planning to drive themselves and just meet-up at the ski lodge. Instead of opting for that idea, here are three reasons you should consider using a Denver airport ski shuttle instead and why it could make your trip that much better and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Everyone gets more time together.
When you use a shuttle bus, all the people you want to be spending time with on the trip are right there. You get more treasured time with the ones you’re looking to enjoy a vacation with. You can catch up on old memories, share exciting updates, and just be together for longer. When people drive themselves, it eliminates the additional bonding and memories that can develop on the journey. It also takes the stress away if one of the group members is doing the driving. When a third-party driver is involved, they can focus on the road, and your group can focus on having fun with each other.
Everyone will arrive at the same time.
If everyone drives separately to the final destination, each group would get there at different times because of hitting traffic and making varying pit stops. The group would have to decide if they should start without everyone or just wait around for all the people to arrive. When you start and end a trip in the same vehicle, it’s guaranteed everyone will get there at the same time, and you can make plans for what you want to do as a team. Someone could feel left out if they arrived late, and everyone was already gone. Unnecessary time is spent trying to locate everyone’s whereabouts instead of doing the fun activities that were already planned.
Everyone is safer.
Shuttle services come equipped with trained, high-quality drivers that make safety their priority. Studies show just how dangerous driving can be, and the more cars you have been used in a group trip, the higher probability a deadly situation could unfold. Shuttle cars are bigger and follow certain protocols to ensure they’re maneuvering the road as safely as possible. Instead of having to hold your breath that everyone arrives safely, you can breathe easier knowing you’re incapable, safe hands as your group makes its journey to the final destination.
A lot of planning and decision making goes into ensuring a large group trip takes-off successfully. Instead of forgetting about the travel component that’s necessary for the trip’s planning process, make getting to the destination a part of the vacation’s total package. By utilizing a shuttle service, you’ll have an even better, bigger, and brighter trip to talk about and boast on for years to come. It’s a small investment that can lead to lasting memories for everyone involved.
Book your trip now
Are you ready to book your trip? To help you get the best deals and service here are the companies that I personally use to book all of my travel online. I always shop around before booking anything, but these are my tried and tested starting places.
- Skyscanner – I’m a bit fan of Skyscanner, it is who I use to book all of my flights. I often will check other like Google Flights or Momodo, but I always go here first and it is who I book 99% of my flights with.
- Booking.com – I LOVE booking.com especially when I can book and cancel free up until a certain point, mostly because my plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – I’m not a huge user of Airbnb, but sometimes I do like to use it, and I ALWAYS check it before I book anything else. You can get some really cool places to stay here, and it is especially good in places like Cuba. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hostelworld – If you are looking for hostels then this is a great place to check first. They often have additional places that you won’t find on Bookin.com.
- Agoda – Although I don’t use it as much as booking.com, Agonda is especially good if you are traveling in Asia as they really do dominate there.
- Worldpackers – If you want to travel on the cheap and save money on accommodation then you need Worldpackers in your life. You can read more about it here. If you click this link to sign up and use the code CLAIRESITCHYFEET then you can get a 40% discount on your membership!
- Book a Way – If you are traveling in Asia and want to pre-book your transportation then bookaway.com is a fantastic site to do so. They have buses, trains, and cars.
- RentalCars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Welcome Pickups – Very occasionally getting from the airport to my accommodation is a total pain in the butt, or I’m traveling in a group and it makes sense to arrange a pickup. When I do I use Welcome pickups.
- World Nomads – If you are looking for flexible travel insurance then it’s World Nomads all the way. I wrote all about insurance here if you want a more thorough review.
- SafetyWing – AsI’m a Digital Nomad and not moving around quite so much anymore I personally use SafetyWing now for my health insurance. I wrote a full review here.
- Viatour – Sometimes it can be a little expensive, but I like Viatour for somethings, especially if you can get a discount code! It’s also great for inspiration.
- Klook – If you are traveling in Asia, then Klook is great! You can book all kinds of tours, activities, and train tickets, plus they even have sim cards and WiFi.